1st Floor Amtec Building Corner R.G.Mugabe & 12th Avenue Bulawayo, Zimbabwe
+263 292 268861/2

Because we never know when we will fall ill, and how much it will cost us. Having medical insurance cover gives us peace of mind in the knowledge that should we fall ill we will be taken care of as the medical insurance will assist in paying our bills.

Yes, you may visit any of our offices and arrange for payment of subscriptions via direct debit from your bank, or cash deposits at these branches. You would still maintain the same membership number.

Yes, babies are covered from the day they are born, as long as they are registered within 6 weeks of birth. Parents are encouraged to register their babies as soon as possible to avoid inconveniences when emergencies arise. Once your baby turns 6 weeks before registration, they would have to undergo a four month waiting period should you decide to register them later.

In terms of the Legal Age of Majority Act of 1982 a child who attains the age of eighteen(18) ceases to be a minor. In line with this act, subscriptions for this category of dependents will be charged at adult rate forthwith, unless prior notification is received that he/she is still a student. Such a student will be treated as a child until their 24th birthday.

The Cal Health International Medical Aid Society card is widely accepted throughout Zimbabwe. You may also walk into any of our branches for the most up to date list of service providers. As a fund we pay 100% according to Ahfoz tariffs hence one may encounter shortfalls should the service provider charge over and above these tariffs.

You must submit your medical claims to Calm Health International Medical within three months from the date you saw your healthcare professional. We consider claims older than this to be expired and won't be able to pay them.

When you do not claim for the entire year, you are entitled to a rebate equivalent to 20% of the family’s subscriptions as a no claims bonus

Fill the claim form and attach your receipt scan info@chimas.co.zw or bring in to the Bulawayo office

Please provide the Accounts department with a list of unpaid claims to date.

Ensure that you have provided:
  1. Your list of claims
  2. Your valid tax clearance (ITF263)
  3. Correct banking details
If any withholding tax has been taken, you must be provided with a Withholding tax certificate that is signed and stamped.

Ensure that you have:
  1. A valid bank account and the details are correct.
  2. A valid Mobile Money number i.e. Ecocash number.

Thank you for paying your premium. Please send proof of payment to the Accounts department for the records to be updated. This must be done for payments made via:
  1. Mobile money platforms i.e. Ecocash
  2. Zipit
  3. Bank transfer
  4. Cash deposit

Upon termination of an employee’s contract, please notify CHIMAS by sending a termination of membership form. Please update the employees list with us every quarter.
Scroll to Top